Friday, October 02, 2009

The Parent Factor

I've had several friends lately tell me that because of what they've heard about public schools, they don't want to put their children into the public school system. I have quite a few reasons for disagreeing, but one of them is that a small group of parents can make a big difference. If parents get involved, they will not be sacrificing their kids' education, but making a school much better. I'll write more about that later, but here's an article on the subject of parent involvement.

1 comment:

Double Diamond said...

We are using a great new technology to help increase our local communications to interested parents and community members with www.thegroupery.com and I think parents whether they homeschool, pay for private or send kids to public schools are all the important X factor in our childrens lives..